5th International Social Innovation Research Conference (ISIRC)
Each year ISIRC brings together the international academic community focusing on social entrepreneurship, enterprise and innovation. This year’s conference will be hosted by the Said Business School at the University of Oxford. Last year the conference was a great success, with papers presented by researchers from 6 continents and more than 30 countries.
The hunt for papers for this years confrence is underway and the deadline is the June 3rd 2013. The confrence will take place from September 2nd to 4th 2013 and papers will be chosen around eight themes:
1. Social investment and financial innovation
2. Social impact and performance measurement
3. Creating shared value and corporate social innovation
4. Hybridity and organizational innovation
5. Public sector innovation
6. Governance and stakeholder relationships
7. Policy and politics
8. Critical perspectives on social innovation
For more information about submission of papers visit the Said Business School website here.